I've just learned of a group cyber1.org, a spinoff of another group
called "controlfreaks."  Both groups are interested to collect and
preserve Control Data software.  If you have any -- and maybe if you
have manuals or other artifacts relating to Control Data equipment --
contact Mike Cochran <[log in to unmask]>.

--
Van Snyder                    |  What fraction of Americans believe
[log in to unmask]       |  Wrestling is real and NASA is fake?