> Compaq
>   Tru64 Unix             Y           Y

I don't think Compaq exists anymore, having been bought by HP.  Also,
there is still a Fortran compiler for HP OpenVMS, which by a roundabout
process comes from Intel and is a descendant of the Compaq compiler and
ultimately of VAX FORTRAN.  The version I have is full Fortran95, as far
as I know.  I think some newer features also exist, but not full Fortran
2003.  (It would be nice to know what the long-term plans are for
Fortran support on VMS, at least on Itanium, though since ALPHA and
Itanium share a common source code, it should be easier to keep an ALPHA
version going than it was to keep a VAX version going (with the result
that the latest Fortran for VAX is Fortran77 (including many VAX
extensions, of course, some of which are present in Fortran90 in some
form).)  Whether the unix one can buy from HP these days is called Tru64
I don't know; certainly HP had their own unix before they bought Compaq.