Dear colleagues

I attach details of the meetings for 2005-2006 of the London Marx-Hegel reading group.  I have put in a request for a room, but this is the timetabling office's busiest time of year.  It will be at City University - in the Social Science Building, I hope.

We start on Wednesday 5 October, with Marx's piece on the Jewish question.  So get reading!  I look forward to seeing fellow reading group members old and new.

Best wishes

Andy

Andy Denis
Senior Lecturer in Political Economy, City University, London, and
Centre Research Associate, CPNSS, London School of Economics
Phone: 020-7040 0257 (City), 020-7732 7065 (home), 07761 428 387 (mobile)