BOOK PARTY & RECEPTION

Please join us to celebrate two new books from Salt Publishing:

UNCERTAIN POETRIES: Selected Essays on Poets, Poetry and Poetics

by Michael Heller

"Michael Heller is not only one of our finest poets, he is also one of our best thinkers and prose writers, someone for whom thought is aesthetic….His contribution to our understanding of the poetic act, language, more broadly civilization, is truly extraordinary."­Burt Kimmelman

&

RED SKY CAFÉ

by Geoffrey O'Brien

"O'Brien is one of the smartest, deepest, most rewarding poets we have.  It's his sentences, the amazing (or maybe amazed) lucidity and continuity of the man, being able to draw so much learning and frivolity to the heart's aid."­Robert Kelly

Wednesday, November 16th, 6-9 PM

Teachers & Writers
5 Union Square West
New York, NY 10003

Exigent Futures: New and Selected Poems (2003) and Uncertain Poetries: Selected Essays  (2005)
available from Salt Publishing at www.saltpublishing.com and at both regular and online bookstores.
For a survey of work, poems, essays, prose, go to: http://www.thing.net/~grist/ld/heller.htm