For reasons too tedious to go into, while googling around the Web at six in the morning I came on the following:

        http://www.dmblack.me.uk/

This is the Official D.M.Black Web Site, run by Tony Attwood, and a rather nice site it is too -- short bio, bibliography (including the two early Outposts pamphlets, which I thought David had done his best to disown/obliterate) and a short selection of poems including "The Red Judge".

I found it particularly interesting in showing what D.M.Black had been doing since his Collected came out in the early nineties -- mostly translating Goethe, it seems.

Well worth visiting.

There's also:

        http://www.spl.org.uk/best-poems_2004/black.htm

... which reprints D.M.Black's latest poem, "January 2003".

Robin