Hi Matt and Anthony,

Yes, it would be nice to see the textbox tool improved, but remember if
you go for a .Net solution it won't be available for users running
Blackboard on Linux or Unix boxes...

Malcolm.

P.S. I think some of the Mac problems discussed earlier relate to the
ActiveX controls currently used by the Blackboard textBox tool. This
won't work with a Mac (no ActiveX support).

Dr Malcolm Murray

Learning Technologies Team
IT Service
University of Durham