Hi Andrez

We've been trying to plan something similar, but we've found you really
need to know the innards of Blackboard to do this. We brought in a
consultant to do a trial run, and it had some complicated bits that need
solving by scripts to make sure the test and live systems are really
seperated.

If you're thinking about automating this I'd suggest you talk to him as
he has some the expertise to help you do this.

Matt Elton, VLE Genius, [log in to unmask], www.vlegenius.com

Hope that helps.

Regards

Aoun