We have not used snapshot tools yet, but have been (since Basic licence days) creating user batch files from the data source for Active Directory. So when new users are in Active Directory, the user batch files are ready for creation.

--Jie

-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Natasha Harden
Sent: 17 November 2005 14:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Database Population

Hi all

We are hoping to streamline our account set up process in time for the
next cohort of students.  As such, we'd like to integrate Blackboard
with Active Directory and/or HEMIS on Win 2003 SP1.

I'd be really interested to know if anyone has any experience of filling
the Blackboard database with information from another source.

I look forward to receiving your replies.
With kind regards

Tasha

Mrs Natasha Harden
Web & Managed Learning Environment Officer
Peninsula Medical School
Room C303, Portland Square
Plymouth, PL4 8AA

(01752) 238030