I have seen this happening once within a course site, but new button did not disappear afterward. No repeated experience so I have not found the cause of this problem.

Jie

-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Neil Penry
Sent: 01 November 2005 11:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: buttons disappearing/not appearing

Has anyone seen this wierd one?
Create a new menu button and it doesn't appear. A combination of moving to
detailed view (in which the item is visible) , refreshing and going back to
quick view makes the button re-appear only to disappear again after a few mouse
clicks. It reappears again after the combination above combination is repeated.
Neil

Neil Penry
Learning and Teaching Manager
Information Services