-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of gerard elder
Sent: 03 August 2005 15:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Java problem and App Pack 3

Mmmm...... The problem could be in your PushConfigUpdates batch file.
Have a look in it and see where the Java home is pointing to. You could
try manually editing it and running it again with the correct loaction
of the SDK. That worked for me.

Gerard.

Gerard Elder

VLE Systems Development Officer