-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Joanne Evans
Verzonden: vrijdag 4 november 2005 10:25
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Content Caching

Dear all,

We are in the process of upgrading to 6.3 and have come across the problem
of content caching.  A particular issue for us, is the fact that documents
stored in the CMS are not being refreshed when they are overwritten/updated.

I remember seeing some dicussion about this a while ago, and was wondering
whether anyone has found a workaround?

Regards
Jo

VLE Manager