-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Legg, Chris
Sent: 23 September 2005 15:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP] Anyone any comments of the stability
of version 6.3.1.424?

For what it's worth, we've just migrated from BB5 and  are now running
that version in Basic form. So far so good - but it's only been live
five days ... The only problem so far has been the Copy course (Exact)
option. I've only used it on courses migrated from the old system, when
it manages to copy user details, folder and document titles but not the
documents themselves. Copy into New Course from the same source course
gets the material across OK.

Chris Legg
Blackboard Administrator
Archery ICT Suite