-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Mark Humphreys
Verzonden: maandag 17 januari 2005 16:51
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Course entry point problem

Does anyone know of browser issues when setting a course entry point
(working in 6.2.2.77)?  Although it's been changed, it doesn't seem to want
to work in Mozilla (PC) or Safari (Mac), but does in IE (PC).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Humphreys