All,

Have I gone mad or can you manage your membership (i.e removal) at:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP.html
<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP.html>

and, specifically

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=blackboard-usergroup
<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=blackboard-usergroup&A=1>
&A=1

That would have the added bonus of reducing the frequency at which I am
currently being spammed. I guess. Hopefully.

Richard.