From: Mark Gamble [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 February 2005 09:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Blackboard Midlands Support Group

Hi Rob

Can you stretch a point (geographically) and include us wimpy
southerners at Luton in the Midlands?

Joined the JISC list, but no archive to review?

--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble
Head of Learning Technology Support Service, University of Luton
Tel (+44)1582 489260 Fax (+44)1582 489259  Mob 07720 068605     Int ext
2260 / 6360 (mobex)

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/02/2005 17:17:03 >>>
On the 7th April, University College Northampton will be hosting the
first
meeting of the Blackboard Midlands Area support group. Designed to
bring
together institutions using Bb in and around the midlands area, it is
proposed that the group meet a few times in the year to share
experiences /
discuss support issues and  explore development ideas (eg potential
Building
Blocks that we could all make use of).

Both Blackboard and the JISC Midlands RSC have given their full support
the setup of this group and will try to have representation when the
dates
allow.

If you are interested in further communication with the Midlands group,
then
join the discussion list at:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/m-blackboard.html

We already have representation from: DMU / Leicester Uni / North
Nottinghamshire College / Lincoln College / Uni College Northampton

If you are able to attend the first meeting on 7th April then please
let me
know

Regards

Rob Howe