From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ea
Sent: 02 August 2005 16:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Census of AT use and users?

The Assessment Centres who join the Quality Assurance Framework keep statistics on the number of students they see for their study needs assessments which may include AT. - These are sent into the Central Administrative Office in Manchester as part of the requirements set up through the DFES over the last few years.  The National Network of Assessment Centres URL is http://www.nnac.org/

Hope that provides a very small wedge of the pie.

Best Wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Assistive Technologist
Mobile: 07976 289103