Dear Martin,
I have not come across this fault before, but sympathise with your problem as it can be very difficult to determine the cause of intermittent faults. I would suggest  deciding which are the most vulnerable components in the system in order of priority, ie, cables, connectors, switches, joysticks, modules, and begin a process of trialed elimination by swapping with known reliable components. When the client experiences a trouble free period that coincides with your substitution scheme then you know you may be closing in on the gremlin. Does the error log not give any hints especially as the displays were flashing?

Good Luck

Richard

Richard W Caley BSc, MSc, CSci, MIPEM
Clinical Scientist (Rehabilitation)
Medical Physics
Pinderfields Hospital
Wakefield, WF1 4DG
Tel:  01924  212234
Fax:  01924  212015

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
The information contained in this email message is legally privileged and confidential information, intended only for the  use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email or Fax in error, please immediately notify us.

Email: [log in to unmask]