From: Bryan Boyle [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 January 2005 13:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Accessible PDA's

Hi All,

Just a quick query, I am wondering has anyone come across any studies done
or report written recently on the accessibility of standard PDA's?  I am
trying to track down some information on peripherals available, software
that may have been developed and any outstanding criticism of the standard
applications available.  Any information providing a critique of PDA
interfaces would also be useful if anyone has come across these.

Thanks in advance.......

Bryan Boyle
Assistive Technology Advisor,
Central Remedial Clinic,
Clontarf,
Dublin 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is
intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If
you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be
personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central
Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be
grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at [log in to unmask] and
thereafter delete this email from your system.

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you for your co-operation.

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this e-mail represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended recipient, do not commit Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust to any course of action and, in particular, are not intended to impose any legal obligation upon the Trust.