Since you can literally get it to do anything, how do I get it to write my
reports for me ???

-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judge Simon
Sent: 19 July 2005 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Assistive technology

Also, www.autohotkey.com/ is AMAZING (and completely open source - haven't
worked out if ZenKey is (yet)!)...  It lets you remap your whole keyboard to
do anything you want (literally)....

More stuff like this (and resources for it) will be forthcoming when the
project that David is hinting about is fully public facing... (-: I've also
attached a little snippet of open source programs which will hopefully make
it's way onto the assistech file store (haven't actually worked out how to
post documents onto this from the web?! Aejaz?).

Cheers

Simon

Clinical Scientist
ACT