How many other listservers are there, a number of other people/professions
cross post to ASSISTECH, why don't we do the same in return, (perhaps we do
already).

This would seem to be an inexpensive way of advertising the forthcoming
RAATE conference.

Perhaps we could have a theme of "Broadening the Boundaries" and invite some
AT practitioners from the field of education or maybe some teachers/head
teachers etc.

Given the drive for social inclusion, with the DDA and the SENDA, perhaps we
should pro-actively be going to the schools and colleges and saying, "look,
this is what technology could do for your students!"

Just a thought,

          Geoff

G.J.Harbach   I.Eng  MIED  IIPEM
Clinical Technologist