Dear All

First of all, We must thank to IIID, ACADIA and lists: Info Design
PhD-Design, RIDE, Design Studies Forum, Art-Technology, Dexigner, Arkitera
ETMK, RV to introduce  our workshop in national and global levels

We have 28 high quality applications as a semi finalist. The international
selection committee accepted  following  students  and young professionals
to participate our workshop.

We hope to see  applications of your members in our future workshop which
will be organized in 2007

Oguzhan Ozcan
Curator

International Participants
-------------------------------

Ramon Schreuder , the Netherlands  http://www.pyramus.nl

Waskan Sonja,   Austria http://www.sonja.bmoved.at

Pötzelsberger Sarah , Austria
http://www.sarahpoetzelsberger.net/istanbul.html

Roberts Vaitkus, Latvia http://www.greatlogo.lv

Arnold van Bezooyen,  Denmark http://www.vanbezooyen.com

Sharon Hsieh, USA http://www.sharonhsieh.com

Turkish Participats
------------------------

Soner Ozenc, London, St. Martin College of Art and Design
http://www.sonerozenc.com/

Ozalp Eroz, Istanbul  YTU, Department of Interactive Media Design
http://www.ozalperoz.com/

Ozgur Onal, Izmir Institute of Technology,  Department of Industrial Design
http://www.ozguronal.com/

Burcu Koken Ankara Bilkent University, Department of Graphic Design
http://www.burcukoken.com/

Ardan Ozmenoglu Ankara Bilkent University, Department of Graphic Design
http://www.ardanozmenoglu.com/

Canal Urgen Izmir Institute of Technology,  Department of Industrial Design
http://www.geocities.com/canalpurgen/