SPACE Media Arts provides professional post production facilities which are
available to filmmakers and moving-image artists for hire at subsidised
rates. Post-production facilities include 5 Edit Suites equipped with
BetaSP, DVCAM, miniDV and VHS decks. A3 and 35mm Film scanners , A3+ and A2
Large format printing complement the facilities.  Prices just UKP 35/day. In
addition, we are now able to offer technical surgeries at UKP 25/hour, 1:1
project assistance at UKP 25/hour and a range of other services.

SPACE Media Arts is also developing a significant portfolio working with
emergent social technologies (locative media, mobile devices and wireless
networks). We offer training opportunities and support, advice and
exhibition opportunities for artists wanting to extend their practice into
these areas.

We also run monthly professional training courses in the following
applications:
Final Cut Pro, DVD Creation, After Effects, Flash MX, Photoshop and
illustrator.

SPACE Media Arts 129 - 131 Mare St, Hackney, London E8 3RH.
Tel: 020 8525 4344
www.spacemedia.org.uk
www.spacestudios.org.uk