Hi there
I am part of a group of people arranging the purchase of  the
positioning system described in the attached paper.  This system will
track the location of a number of users within either a single cell of
multi cell room - very useful for gaming/delivery of indoor location
based media.

Basically the starting price is 3000 euros, but if we can bulk buy 8
systems the price drops by 30% (or more depending).  Currently the
order is for 5 systems ...... is anyone interested in this?

The paper suggests delivering audio via radio headphones, I personally
am tying it into my existing aura project using PDA technology (details
at http://muio.org).

Please contact me or David if you are interested.

Regards

Steve