Hi

at Sheffield Hallam University the library's been asked to consider making an award for our Fine Art students; for example a cash
prize for the student creating the best artist's book or text based piece of work which could then be added to our Special
Collection.  We're not able to divert part of the book fund for this, but I wondered if anyone already runs such a scheme and how
it operates, or could give me info on existing awards that we could approach or direct students to.  This request is from
printmaking, so is not for video or time based arts.

Many thanks

Richard Swift
Psalter Lane Learning Centre
Sheffield Hallam University