Forwarded query

If anyone can help with this query please reply direct to Martin Baker
Martin Barker <[log in to unmask]>
who was the original enquirer. I have passed on the information already to the editor of  UWIC's own Interpreting Ceramics

http://www.uwic.ac.uk/ICRC/contents_current.htm

Thank you

Jenny

Jenny Godfrey
Slide Library
School of Art and Design
UWIC
Howard Gardens
Cardiff CF24 0SP
South Glamorgan
Wales

tel 029 20416662
email [log in to unmask]

Martin Barker <[log in to unmask]>

Jenny,
Are you or colleagues at ARLIS able to help us with this enquiry?
Regards
David Clews
ADM-HEA Subject Centre Manager
University of Brighton