Job vacancies in Leeds

Three vacancies have arisen at the Henry Moore Institute library because I am leaving in late July to be Librarian at Ampleforth College and our longest-serving Library Assistant is retiring this summer.  The vacancies were advertised in the Yorkshire Evening Post yesterday and will appear in the next CILIP Gazette.  They are also on our website www.henry-moore-fdn.co.uk

Closing date: 27 May

Denise Raine
Librarian
Henry Moore Institute
74 The Headrow
Leeds LS1 3AH
Tel: 0113 246 9469
www.henry-moore-fdn.co.uk

This message is confidential.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately by returning the e-mail or by telephoning +44 (0) 113 246 7467.  Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person, to do so could be a breach of confidence.

The Henry Moore Foundation does not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.

The Henry Moore Foundation is a limited company registered in England (No.125762), registered charity (No. 271370) whose registered office is at: Mitre House, 160 Aldersgate Street, London EC1 4DD

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of The Henry Moore Foundation.