Apologies for cross postings

A huge thank you to all of you who responded to the Artifact online questionnaire. There were 116 responses in total and work is now underway on analysing the questionnaires. A final report will be produced by Kristen Meyer as part of her art librarianship course at Indiana University. The outcome of the survey will be shared with the Artifact community in due course and will also be used to inform the development of the Artifact service over the coming months. We will keep you up-to-date on this via our Newsletter, email postings and other communication channels as appropriate.

But who's the winner...??

Through a random numbers generator we are very pleased to announce that the winner of the vouchers is Josh Abrams, a lecturer at the University of Hull. Josh will be receiving £30 worth of W.H.Smiths vouchers in the post very shortly. Congratulations Josh!

Warm regards

The Artifact Team