Sorry mistake in the original date!

Please could you let anyone who may be planning a visit know that the
Anglesey Record Office will be closed for a fortnight rather than the
usual week in November.7 - 18 November. This is for searchroom
refurbishment.

As part of this we are interested in replacing our 25 inch Ordnance
Survey map cabinet. The present one does not have hangers on the maps
but sections with curved metal dividers inside. One like this is
probably not now available but any recommendations would be very
welcome.

Please reply off list

Anne

Anne Venables
Archifdy Ynys Môn/Anglesey County Record Office
Shirehall
Lôn Glanhwfa/Glanhwfa Rd.
Llangefni
Ynys Môn/Isle of Anglesey