We are looking at updating our current policies (collections management, access, accessions etc.).  I would like to hear from any business or institutional archivists who would be willing to share their policies.  My feeling is that these could/should be different from those of public sector bodies – do list members have any thoughts on this?

Incidentally, there is little on the SoA website (or at least the bits I can see, having log in problems!).

Anne

Anne Locker
IEE Archivist

The IEE