Better to have a separate tripod and a  copy stand.....

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

> We were thinking of a tripod that can be assembled to stand over the
> document to be photographed, with the camera positioned so that it is facing
> downwards in order to take a perfect "birds-eye-view" picture. Any ideas?
>
> You can reply off-list to the email address given below.

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at  www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library  - please advise if you have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.                          Phone    623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA

CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio e gli eve