Dear All,

I would be grateful if you could bring the following notice to the attention
of any users who may wish to visit Glasgow University Archives during
December and January. This information will also be posted on our website in
the near future.

Glasgow University Archive Services: Searchroom Provision During December
and January

As a result of painting work in our searchroom, Glasgow University Archive
Services will only be providing a limited public service in our 4th floor
seminar room between Friday 9th and Monday 19th December inclusive.

During this period we urge visitors to book an appointment in advance. Our
usual service will resume on Tuesday 20th December.

Please also note that the service's customary Christmas closure will take
place this year from Friday 23rd December until Wednesday 4th January.

For further details please contact the duty archivist at: tel: 0141 330 5515
or email: [log in to unmask]