Dear All,

Here at the East Riding of Yorkshire Archives we are in the middle of an ongoing programme of reboxing, in preparation for our move to new premises next year. On visits to a number of other repositories I have seen archive boxes labelled with printed adhesive labels, and I am interested in the methods used.

Are people using a stand alone label printer or a computer and ordinary printer? Any recommendations on models etc would be great.

Any advice or help gratefully received,

Thanks

Lizzy Baker
Archivist
East Riding of Yorkshire Archives Service

are addressed.

Please note that the East Riding of Yorkshire Council is able to, and reserves the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.

If you have received this email in error please notify our mail manager at [log in to unmask]

Whilst every effort has been made to check for viruses in this e-mail and any attachments, the Council does not warrant that it or they are free of viruses. If in any doubt then please ask for the hard copy.