*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

I am working in a project on social reconstruction in war-affected areas of
Sri Lanka, and would like volunteers to work in the project. The work in the
project involves research cum action work of various sort in the area of
social recontruction and peace building in the North and East of Sri Lanka. In
addition we also do work in the communities affected by the Tsunami. we are
also working in close collaboratrion with the NGOs in the North and East as
well as with the Government machinaery in government controlled areas.
if you need more details I am happy to provide them.

Best regards
Amarasiri de Silva

Amarasiri de Silva, PhD
Professor of Sociology