*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

I have received the following from one of our members and would urge contributors to

A) write an explanatory Subject line for their emails and

B) minimise use of attachments utilising where possible the main body of the email and only attaching formatted application forms, posters and so on.

Thanks for your help with this

Christine Barry