*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

dear colleagues

As the contacts database at anthropologymatters welcomes its 206th member, we hope that you, our existing members, are still enjoying this unique facility.

We would also be grateful if you'd help us improve this service by taking a few minutes to give us feedback the following:

1) how have you been using the contacts database?

2) what did you find most useful about it?

3) what would you like to see improved?

Thanks for your time and your interest in AnthropologyMatters.

Very best wishes