Course: Creating Automatic Systems with Excel VBA
Duration: 5 days*
Venue and Date: London (6-10 March), Newcastle (13-17 March), Birmingham
(3-7 April)
Cost: 995 pounds* plus VAT per delegate (discounts for 2+ delegates)

IntrepiData is now taking bookings for the above course.

New for 2006, this course is aimed at current users of Excel who wish to
enhance their spreadsheet productivity by utilising Excel's built in
programming language, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to create
systems to automatically perform manual repetitive spreadsheet tasks.
The course takes the delegate from the basics of macro recording through
to more advanced topics such as creating and automating userforms,
automating PivotTable reports with VBA and much more. NO PREVIOUS
PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED.

The course is hands-on throughout and the delegate will be developing
automatic systems throughout the 5 days of the course.  Many of the
systems developed during the course will be applicable back in the
work-place, thereby enhancing spreadsheet productivity very quickly.

* For delegates who have already attended our "Introduction to Excel
VBA" or "Excel VBA for School Data" courses, the first day of this
course can be skipped. The cost for the 4-day abridged course is 850
pounds plus VAT.

For more information, or to book a place on the course, please do not
hesitate to contact me or visit our website for further details.

Best wishes,

Fen Scott
Statistical Consultant
IntrepiData
0191 478 2671

www.intrepidata.co.uk

privileged information.  If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original.