Course:		Data Analysis using Excel PivotTable Reports
Duration:		1 Day
Venues and Dates:	London (15 Nov), Birmingham (24 Nov), Newcastle
upon Tyne 			(1 Dec) and London (8 Dec)
Cost: 		275 pounds plus VAT per delegate

Bookings are now being taken for the above course.

This one day course is aimed at current users of Excel who wish to learn
how to utilise one of the most powerful yet user-friendly tools within
Excel in order to analyse data, namely PivotTable reporting.

PivotTable reports are interactive tables which summarise large amounts
of data very quickly into tabular reports, the structure of which is
defined by the user. Once created, PivotTable reports are extremely easy
to modify and format.

This course is designed to take the delegate from the basics of
PivotTable report creation through to more advanced topics. No previous
knowledge of PivotTable reporting is assumed and by the end of the
course, the delegate should be confident in building standard and
customised PivotTable reports. The course is very hands on and
interactive. The delegate works through a number of set tasks and
exercises related to each specific topic. The atmosphere during the
course is relaxed and friendly.

This is what some of the previous delegates on the course have said:

"Excellent presentation...exactly what we need to move forward with
tracking out data".

"The course was excellent, the tutor was approachable and very patient".

"Excellent course, extremely useful and very well delivered".

"I'm absolutely amazed that I'd never heard of PivotTables as they are
so useful".

"Very informative and I feel like I've learnt a lot".

"Fabulous, thank you".

To book a place (or places) on the course, or for further information,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Fen Scott
Statistical Consultant
IntrepiData
0191 478 2671

www.intrepidata.co.uk

privileged information.  If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the
email by you is prohibited.