Dear Colleagues:

This is a gentle reminder to assist me with this survey if you have not already done so.
This project is aimed at developing an instrument to measure instructors? attitudes toward the teaching of introductory statistics in the health and behavioral sciences, and the instrument is available at: www.courtpoint.com/survey.

In addition to contributing to the development of the teaching of introductory statistics, your participation will give you a chance to win one of three $100 (one hundred dollar) cash awards which may be used toward professional development.

A big thank you to all those who participated during the summer, and I would appreciate if you encourage your colleagues to do so. My regrets if you have received multiple notices about this survey, and as usual, I am counting on your support.

Sincerely,
Rossi A. Hassad, MPH, PhD
Assistant Professor, Division of Behavioral Sciences,
Mercy College, New York