Hi All,

I have the following question:

For 2 surveys taken in different counties I have multiple responses for the
same set of questions. I would like to test to see which county has the
higher response variability. Here is an example

County A, has 4 judges A1, A2, A3, A4
County B, has 4 judges B1, B2, B3, B4

I have a set of 20 questions Q1, Q2, ..., Q20 each question is graded 8
times (4 for each county) on a 5 point ordinal scale. So my data might look
like, where each of the cells represent that judge's grade for that question
on a 5 point ordinal scale.

question      A1      A2      A3      A4      B1      B2      B3      B4
Q2

I would like to answer the question whether of not there is more judgment
variability in county A or county B?

Your thoughts,

Richard.