>I have been asked to forward this to the list.
>Please reply to the details given and not to me.

London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

Department of Epidemiology and Population Health

Non-Communicable Disease Epidemiology Unit

JUNIOR STATISTICIAN

We are looking for a junior statistician to join the Cancer Research UK
Epidemiology and Genetics Group as a research fellow/ lecturer. The Group,
directed by Professor Julian Peto, is based at the London School of Hygiene
and Tropical Medicine and the Institute of Cancer Research.

The successful candidate will contribute to the data management and
analysis of on-going studies in breast cancer genetics and the natural
history of HPV and cervical cancer. He/she will also contribute to the
School's postgraduate teaching programme.

The appointment will be for 2 years in the first instance. Interested
researchers are encouraged to contact Professor Julian Peto
(<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]) or Dr. Isabel dos
Santos Silva (<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask])
for further details.

An application form and further particulars are available from the
Personnel Officer, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel
Street, London WC1E 7HT (Phone: 44-207-927-2203; email:
[log in to unmask]). Closing date for applications is 18 March 2005.
Please quote ref. JP6.

The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is committed to being an
equal opportunities employer.