From: Garry Main [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 January 2005 09:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Student Cards for Partner Institutions

Hiya,

We get partner institutions and are own remote learning to send us, or
load to our file servers, JPG files that are in the form
<<studentno.JPG>>

This then allows us to print the cards and post them.

Garry

>>> [log in to unmask] 25/01/2005 09:01:36 >>>
We currently produce standard student ID cards for all students,
including those at partner institutions (ones we validate, etc).  This
is a complicated procedure, especially when it comes to student
photographs
-
these students can't come in person to be photographed, so we have to
work from photos they send in.

Has anyone else had this problem, and how was it solved?  Do you produce
standard student ID cards for this category of student?

Maybe it's the fact that we gove these students cards, or maybe because
our cards need photos - it's a pain in any case!

Any help gratefully received.