I would be interested to hear others policies on the refund of fees to
self sponsored students when they withdraw.

Do you refund fees?

How is this calculated?

Regards

Toby R Best
Assistant Academic Registrar
Registry Services
The Surrey Institute of Art & Design, University College

Tel. 01252 892605
Fax 01252 892624

necessarily those of the Surrey Institute.  This message may contain
confidential information and will be protected by copyright.  If you
receive it in error please notify us, delete it and do not make use of it,
or copy it. Any reply may be read by the recipient to whom you send it and
others within the Surrey Institute.

Although we aim to use efficient virus checking procedures the Surrey
Institute accepts no liability for viruses and recipients should use their
own virus checking procedures.