I will be out of the office until 22 August.  If any matter cannot wait until my return, please contact Steven Oswald (ext 5429; [log in to unmask]) regarding contractual matters or Christine Strachan (ext 4944; [log in to unmask]) regarding grants matters.

Should your enquiry relate to a request for information under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, please e-mail your request to Suzy Colliar, Research & Innovation Services at [log in to unmask] (tel. on 01382 344665) and copy your e-mail to or Alan Bell, Archives, Records Management & Museum Services at [log in to unmask] (tel 01382 344441). A response on behalf of the University will be issued in due course in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Act.

Thanks

Graeme Findlay