Lancaster university has not, to my knowledge.  I'd be inclined not to release this early, particularly for PG's, but it wouldn't be my final call.

Steve Miller
Planning Office

-----Original Message-----
From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Michael Arthur
Sent: 26 October 2005 16:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sunday Times request for Overseas numbers

Dear All,

We have just received a request from the Sunday Times for our overseas
intake for this session.  Have other institutions received a similar query?
Is this information you are willing to release this early in the academic
session?  We have concerns about the completeness of this data at this
relatively early stage in the registration/matriculation process and would
prefer not to issue, however, if all other universities are returning the

Your views would be appreciated.

Regards

Mike

Michael Arthur
Planning Office
University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Direct tel: (+44) 0141 330 4326 Fax: (+44) 0141 330 4920
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/planning/