Thanks Alex, yes of course I'll let you know when it's being advertised - we're currently looking at September for the
advert going out.

Thanks again,

Regards

Dorcas

--On 11 July 2005 09:06 +0100 Alexandra Muir-Mackenzie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dorcas

Have popped a copy of my job description and person spec in the post.

I have just relocated from Exeter to take up a similar post here in Portsmouth. What a
pity the Exeter post didn't come up first! However I have colleagues I worked with in
Exeter who would be interested in your post. Could you let us know when the post is
being advertised?

Regards

Alex

On 1 Jul 2005 at 17:15, Dorcas Phelps wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> Here at Exeter we are currently drafting a job description for an Equality and Diversity
Manager and I was wondering if any
> of you would have examples of job descriptions for similar posts which you would be
willing to share please?

> Many thanks
>
> Dorcas
>
> --