From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Long
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 11:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Exchanging data

Dear Sarah

I trust you will find the attached spreadsheet of use.

Regards

Brian Long

In a message dated 2/25/2005 9:20:20 AM GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Dear All

Does anyone have data for HE sector range or average of staff with declared impairments / disabilities.  I am told by various sources that such data does not exist but have been asked by Committee to try to find it !

Best Wishes

Sarah

Brian Long wrote:

 Dear Zelda I am not sure if you have seen the attached, which gives ethnicity and gender data for HE by occupation classification. You may find it of use. Kind regards Brian Long

--
Sarah Lewis
Equality and Diversity Manager

Tel: 024 7688 7148