From: Williams David G (RLN) City Hospitals Sunderland - Clinical
Scientist [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 August 2005 13:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: To sweat or not, that's the question

I suspect that the implementation will depend on the local take up of the
suggested protocol by the Paediatricians. and also whether or not a
laboratory can be found to do the blood spot IRT's.

As Mark Twain put it "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" -
ditto sweat tests.

Of course, whether or not we would be keen to see the back of them is quite
another matter!