  To SPM users,
  Last e-mail that I had sent for this mailing list I asked about convert the functional data from mosaic format to *.hdr and *img. I received a suggestion about MRIcro.
  I used MRIcro and I could obtain *.hdr and *img. without any problem to display the images using the same program, but when I transferred these images on SPM2 to analyze I had trouble on stage of EPI image normalize. It is difficult to explain
by words, so I would like to send normalized image attached on this e-mail.
  Thanks a lot for your kindness.

  Michiru Sato

東京医科歯科大学 顎顔面矯正学分野
佐藤みちる