Dear Colleagues,
A period of evaluation of the logic engine, in our own lab and by many of
you, has taken place.  In the absence of any negative comments and with the
tacit approval of Dr Robert Beetham I would like to incorporate its use
into our S.O.P for the spectrophotometric analysis of CSF for
xanthochromia.  Will you please send me your comments if you have been
using it in your laboratory.
Regards, David Burgess