From: Gibbs, Emma (Charles Hastings) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 October 2005 11:31
To:
LIS-MEDICAL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: BL electronic pdf downloads[AV Scanned]

Dear All,

I have to say that I have never had any problems with the SED service with the BL,  If anything it is our local IT department that lets it down.  If there are any technical difficulties with a particular SED article, the BL helpdesk are more than happy to talk you through any solutions.  9 out of 10 it is a local IT problem not a BL Problem.  The service is prompt and cost effective.  You can forward the e-mail to the user and they can have the article within a day.  Instead of a week depending on post.

Emma

Emma Gibbs

Senior Library and Informatics Assistant

Rowlands Library

Charles Hastings Education Centre

Charles Hastings Way

Worcester